Enter your email for safe updates
Contest Rules & Disclaimer
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Gear-Report.com Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.(“Eligible Participants”).Internet access is required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Cress Sales and Marketing, LLC (“Sponsor”), Facebook and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 2015-03-12 at 09:00 Eastern Time (“ET”) on Thursday, March 12, 2015 and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on Thursday March 19, 2015 (the "Promotional Period"). There will be one prize awarded during the Promotional Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the application that appears on gear-report.com or the Gear Report Facebook page. To access Gear-Report.com Sweepstakes application, you must go to www.facebook.com/GearReport and click on the “like” button and then click on the “Sweepstakes” tab. You will be asked to complete and submit the online Registration Form including your first and last name, email address (associated with your Facebook account), and zip code. Entries must be received by dates stated in the Online Registration Form in order to be entered in the Drawing. Each drawing shall be referred to herein as a “Weekly Drawing”. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Facebook account per Entry Period. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person or Facebook account in excess of the stated limitation for any Entry Period will be void. Entries that are generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook ID from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to a Facebook ID from which the entry is made. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, and may not be offensive as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, or misdirected entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 13 below) to be received by the end of the Promotional Period.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE ANY ENTRY POSTED TO THE WEBSITE THAT THE SPONSOR FEELS IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing using random.org. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Potential winner will be notified by Facebook post, Facebook message or email after the potential winner has been selected. Potential winner may be required to verify their mailing or email address or to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via email, within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time of notification and the original documents within seven (7) days of date of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning a weekly prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing.
7. PRIZE: one t-shirt screen printed with the Gear-Report.com logo.
No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes are permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize winner is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person and per Facebook account during each calendar year.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releases have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
9. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant represents and warrants the following: 1) that he/she is 21 years of age, or older, and a US Citizen residing in the United States of America. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
10. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners. Sponsor reserves the right to share this information with any third party, attempt to contact entrant, to send further information on Sponsor’s publications and promotions or for potential winner notification (if applicable). Releasees are not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice and for any reason, including if in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, award the prizes at issue in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing(s). Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after March 20, 2015, email a request for winner’s list to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the start and end dates of the sweepstakes.
13. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Cress Sales and Marketing, LLC., Gibsonville, NC 27249.
- Camofire 20Apr15VOODOO TACTICAL PHANTOM GLOVE - Sale Price: $12.99, Retail Price: $38.95 (67% Off) Expires: April 20, 2015
- RockyMountainTrail.com 20Apr15Up to 25% off Marmot. Shop the sale now! Expires: April 23, 2015
- Under Armour 20Apr15Shop UA Tanks + Free Shipping on Orders Over $45. Coupon Code: FREESHIP45 Expires: June 30, 2015
- Under Armour 20Apr15Shop UA ColdGear Under $50. Stock Up & Keep Warm. Expires: April 30, 2015
- Under Armour 20Apr15UA Women's Pure Stretch Underwear: 3 for $30. Expires: May 31, 2015
- Under Armour 20Apr15Shop Men's UA HeatGear Performance Crew Undershirt 2-Pack for $35. Expires: May 31, 2015
- Under Armour 20Apr15Shop Under Armour Women's Gear + Free Shipping Over $45. Coupon Code: FREESHIP45 Expires: April 30, 2015
- Wise Company 20Apr15Expires: April 21, 2015
- Wise Company 20Apr15Expires: April 21, 2015
- Wise Company 20Apr15Welcome to WiseFoodStorage.com. Limited Time Offer! WISEFREESHIP5OFF for 5% discount and Free Shipping will be applied at checkout! Coupon Code: WISEFREESHIP5OFF Expires: April 21, 2015
- Camofire 20Apr15
Follow the directions in the entry form below to enter the contest to win a free Anderson Manufacturing AM Hammer and Trigger Kit
Quick questions (and answers) for the impatient : How does the Lone Wolf Distributors LWD-17TH threaded barrel fit in the Glock 17? It slid into place and performed well. Is the […]
Unlike our typical review, I was sufficiently disappointed by the Mossberg 715 T “Tactical” .22lr rifle that I didn’t even shoot it. In short, the plastic faux-AR15 shell wrapped around […]
What is the best AR-15 trigger? Which AR trigger is best for Hunting? What qualities should I look for in an AR15 trigger? What is the best AR-15 trigger for […]
Quick Q&A for the impatient: How does the Timney Competition AR Trigger compare to other AR triggers? (The Timney is at the hard-core competition trigger end of the spectrum) Is the […]
Quick questions (and answers) for those in a rush : How does the JP Enterprises Armageddon Gear Revolution Trigger Upgrade compare to other AR triggers? (A unique, innovative roller trigger unlike […]
Quick questions (and answers for the impatient): How does the Hiperfire 24 trigger compare to other AR triggers? (It is a nice trigger with a very different feel than any other […]
Quick questions (and answers) for the impatient : How does the Hiperfire 24C trigger compare to other AR triggers? (The 24C is a specialized 3 Gun Competition trigger and is most […]
Quick questions (and answers) for the impatient : How does the Hiperfire 24 3G trigger compare to other AR triggers? (The 24 3G is a specialized 3 Gun Competition trigger and […]
Quick questions (and answers) for the impatient : How does the Hiperfire 24E trigger compare to other AR triggers? (Nice compromise between pull length and trigger break.) Is the Hiperfire 24E […]
Some questions we will shed light on in this review (and our quick answer in parenthesis): How does the Hiperfire EDT trigger compare to other AR triggers? (Reasonably well, even compared […]
Quick Q&A for those who don’t like to read too much… How does the WMD Guns NiB-X trigger compare to other AR triggers? (Reasonably well, even compared to MUCH more […]
Whether you are building a new AR or it is time to upgrade the trigger in an existing AR15, the first step is to remove the existing Fire Control Group. […]
Timney Triggers was kind enough to send us the Timney Triggers Competition AR trigger for small pin receivers, model 667-S. This is a cartridge type trigger that drops in to […]
The thought of installing the Hiperfire Hipertouch 24 series triggers scared the mess out of me. There, I said it. Just look at the picture on the package. The Hiperfire Hipertouch […]